Even though we aren’t in our own home this Christmas, I couldn’t let go of my Christmas candle tradition. Last year’s pick that I shared on the blog was the Glasshouse Night Before Christmas ‘Sugar Plums’. This year I have gone for an entirely different scent with Mozi’s Spiced Cookie Dough. It reminds me of the wonderful German Christmas markets with their smells of gingerbread biscuits and gluhwein! I also love the copper coloured jar it comes in. In keeping with my tradition, I light the candle every day from December 1.
Here are my Top 5 Christmas Candles for 2015. Some are chosen for their festive fragrance, and let’s be honest, sometimes it is more about the vessel!
- Michel Design Nutcracker Candle: Sugar Cookie, Almond and Cherry
- Mozi Spiced Cookie Dough: Nutmeg and Raisins
- Voluspa Spruce Cuttings: Royal Colorado Blue Spruce Cuttings
- Crabtree & Evelyn Noel Fragranced 3 Wick Candle: Festive Fruits, Zesty Citrus with green scent of Fir and Spruce
- Palm Beach Cardamom & Clove Christmas Candle: Orange Oil and Nutmeg with Rosewood and Cinnamon
Do you have a favourite Christmas Candle this year?