Candles are one of my weaknesses and I love seeing the Limited Edition Christmas ranges that pop up in stores around this time. My ‘go to’ each year is the Glasshouse Night Before Christmas “Sugar Plums’ candle. As soon as I light it on December 1, the Christmas vibe begins in our house. I was so excited to see Megan Hess’ collaboration with Glasshouse and her gorgeous box design which was in my goody bag at her recent book launch (here).
My Top 5 Christmas Candle picks:
1. Diptyque Epice: Black pepper, Nutmeg, Cinnamon and Cloves
2. Circa Home Holiday Bliss: Elderflower, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Amber
3. Mozi Navy Spiced Plum: Spiced Plum, Nutmeg, Clove
4. Glasshouse Night Before Christmas ‘Dancing Sugar Plums’: Blackcurrant, Plum, Lemon, Lavender
5. Ecoya Fresh Pine Needles: Pine, Citrus, Rosewood
Do you have a favourite Christmas Candle?